2019 Shannon’s Sydney Classic TBA
August 18 @ 5:00 am - 5:00 pm
2019 Shannons Sydney Classic – Sydney Motorsport Park
ONLY ORDERING 20 TICKETS LET ME KNOW ASAP
- 18th August 2019 more details to come….
- Club Application Form click here>>>
- Concours Application Form click here>>>
- Here you will find the Criteria for Anniversaries more details here…
- Previous Layout map for areas A B & C more details soon as the layout is updated
- Layout map for area D more details to come….
- Track Tours Scheduled Times for 2019 more details to come….
- Track Tours by Club will be listed here closer to the date
- 2019 Anniversaries Send us your details ASAP. First in get the best spots.
- Full registered, HVS and CVS vehicles and Motorcycles are all encouraged to enter the Concours.
GUIDELINES & RULES FOR TRACK TOURS:-
1) Our insurance cover for the event is via a CAMS Show and Shine style permit and the regulations applicable to such a permit must be complied with at all times.
2) All vehicles moving about in the display areas and taking part in track tours must be road registered in some way. (Full rego, HVS or CVS) and must have comprehensive insurance cover. Exceptions may be made for special displays or demonstration runs but such exemptions must be organized in advance with the CMC Committee and the CAMS Approved Event Captain.
3) All vehicle track tours will be led for the entire tour by a CMC Safety or Course car which shall control the pace of the tours. Nominally that will not exceed 80 KPH at any time.
4) No vehicle may overtake any other vehicle when on track. The exceptions will be the buses from the Bus Museum and any vehicle which is having problems and signals you to overtake it.
5) These tours of the track are for all entrants to enjoy their vehicles on track with their fellow club members and other enthusiasts. No untoward activity such as hanging back to get a fast run or burnouts and the like will be tolerated. Removal from the track tour and possible expulsion from the event may be the consequence of disobeying these rules. Penalties may be applied to any club whose members cause such disruption.
6) Each club is allocated a time for their group tour to commence. We normally operate on time at this event therefore it is the club’s responsibility to be in the assembly (also known as the pre or dummy grid) area just prior to the scheduled time. No late inclusions will be allowed if vehicles arrive late as the next group will be already in place for their tour. Area D behind the grandstand and Area E in the southern pit area will have different grid up positions at the gates onto the track, however the starting times for the tours will be kept on schedule wherever possible.
Don’t forget, this is very close to Father’s Day, so come along
and pick up a gift that Dad will love!
It’s a day for all the family with lots of things for Dad, Mum &
not forgetting the kids with clowns, face painting and lots
All the services will be there; SES, RFS Marine Rescue etc.
General Admission $20
Free entry for kids under 12 years
& Free Parking.
For your chance to win a ride in a classic car
pre-book your ticket on line at
Council of Motor Clubs Presents
WE READY TO GO